Wednesday, September 1, 2010

August Training Totals

Here are the training totals:

August started out with a BIG week (35 hour training week) and finished with a BIG day(Ironman Louisville)!

I was able to finally get to the point that my run mileage was approaching a decent range. For the month, I averaged 38.9 miles per week and this included backing off a little in the 2nd half of the month. Hopefully, this is a sign that my body is past the injury that plagued me earlier this year and that I am ready to transition into a run emphasis for the fall and winter.

Here are the training totals (includes IM Louisville totals):

Swim-- 15h 31m 56,718 yards
Bike-- 45h 18m 867.1 miles
Run-- 26h 20m 172.3 miles
Total: 87h 08m (2.8 hours of training per day// 19.7 hours training per week)

7 days of 5 or more hours of training.
5 days with 0 hours of training.












No comments:

Post a Comment